Monday, March 3

Kluster


This week (Monday to Wednesday) I'm away on the Small Missional Communities conversation in a rather challenging venue just outside Northampton. Challenging because it's DRY!!! (Thankfully a small group of us headed off to a pub before supper).

It's been nice to connect with a few people again, in particular Shannon, and I'm planning a date with her to get our heads together, mostly to continue discussing entreprenurship and supporting the small with a view to the impactful.


In the meantime she has pointed me to a GREAT new(ish) web tool call Kluster, which looks fantastic. The best way of describing it is a cross between a project management application and facebook.

I now really want a project to use it on... a dry run before I reccomend it to clients, whose predominant form of team work is remote, would be great.

No comments: